As a key function in your role as a Rotary Youth Exchange officer, you are the primary contact for your Inbound’s host families.
Your Orientation meetings with your host families allow you the opportunity to provide an in-depth look at what these valuable partners in the Rotary Youth Exchange experience can expect when they host an Inbound student. The U.S. Department of State has a series of requirements which must be provided and/or discussed during your Orientation meeting, as follows (please open the links by selecting the items).
- HF Orientation form (available in YEAH)
- HF Orientation J-1 Visa Regs (available in YEAH)
- HF Orientation Insurance
- HF Orientation DoS Letter (available in YEAH)
- Abuse and Harrassment Guidelines
- RYE Orientation Contacts
- District RYE Calendar of Events (Printable version)
- First Night Questions (in student’s language)
- HF Guidebook
- District Travel Guidelines